Contact Info / Websites
Hey, we made a randomly generated running game with guns, explosions, helicopters, cars and more guns!
Check it out - Go Go Agent Zero!
Snail Bob is back with a vengeance on an epic trip to his grandpa.
It's that time again! Time to blow up bridges in Bridge Tactics 2.
Also cars. And tanks. And people. And you can shoot birds!
Here's a little trailer:
(right now youtube's embed generator is down... so no embeds, sorry!)
We've released Big Evil Robots into the wild! This is one of the few internally developed Spil Game.
Some fun facts:
- It uses our dynamic API that eases work for developers whom we license games from
- The idea is based around using marbles to destroy robots, BUT with puzzles and physics involved
- Initially there were 30+ levels, but that felt too much. So we've cut them down to the top10. We'd rather have more people finish the game and want more, than 90% getting bored halfway through the game
- It was really important to allow casual players beat the game no matter what, while the hardcore crowd has a real challenge with collecting the stars
Bonus concept art attached!
We've just released PIG NUKEM -- an attempt at approaching casual players with hardcore platforming mechanics, also tying in a gravity gun into the mix.
The results are very positive on our Spil-portals, especially with the fact that users stay engaged way longer than average.
Essentially there are these key mechnics in the game:
- Shooting (regular gun)
- Wall pouncing (done casually, just hold W or UP)
The game has 8 levels, with 100% of the players dying at least once in Level 2. In the middle of the game the pace is a bit mixed up with... ROBOT ALIEN ZOMBIE SANTA! He's also the final boss.
What do you think?
We've finally released Epic Defender, it's one of the few in-house developed games here at Spil. Hope you like it!
It may initially seem like a very simple and small game, but the more you play the bigger the map gets, also note the insane amount of medals.